- Recycling on all sites
- Green unit raising public awareness
- Reduction at the source by using electronic registration forms and by promoting them to the target audience.
- Use of recycled paper for all documents printed within the organisation
- Carbon well credit
- Within the framework of the Réjean-Huard Challenge, La Classique registered athletes join handicapped children to navigate approximately 6 miles in professional C2 watercraft for a friendly race.
- The McCormick fund is used to promote and value canoeing sports whilst ensuring an upcoming generation.
- Organization of My First Classique, a small race available that encourages people of all ages to learn about the sport of canoeing with the goal adopting a healthier lifestyle.
- Citizen involvement by counting on more than 150 volunteers
- Promotes the creation of local jobs by creating career opportunities for young professionals.
- La Classique encourages local economy by observing purchasing policy that favours local products and suppliers
- Creating partnerships with tourism businesses in Mauricie
- Development of partnerships with local companies
- Economic benefits over the entire Mauricie region
CLASSIQUE INTERNATIONALE DE CANOTS DE LA MAURICIE
253, 3e rue de la Pointe
C.P.1, Suite 207
Phone : 819 537-9221
Fax : 819 537-6392
SUBSCRIBE TO THE SUPPORTER'S MAILING LIST!